Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Being a drug peddler was my dream ever since I was a kid! You, sir, made my dream come true, and I love you for it!
Jokes aside, amazing mod, very well done.
A few suggestions:
- It wouldn't hurt if rival gang spawn chances would be upped BIG time. Too rare to encounter.
- Meth cooking mission could really use some kind of an ambush by rival gangsters.
- Absolutely mindblowing would be if you could add rival gang spawn chance (by 10-25% or so) if your inventory is filled by 50 or more. Or something around these lines.
- Coke mission could use a bit of a rework, like either start it with a Key, like mobile call and keep current coordinate system, or turn pickup locations into dropoff ones. This way you need to go to that house anyway, but actual delivery locations would be doubled.
- As an addition to above, yellow selection circle could be removed, since we already get crate object to trigger pickup, as with Boat/ATV crates. On dropoff it's fine though.
- I know that money is an irrelevant topic for Story Mode, but removing a zero from pay-in/pay outs would hit the sweet spot in terms of rewards IMHO, or yet regulated through ,ini, which might be a pain to code... Overall drug prices are very well balanced.
- Really amazing job with ATV/Boat missions , but adding weapon on spawn is unnecessary, it can be a bit cluttersome for someone who uses Improved Pickups mod, plus I'm sure that everyone who gets into drug business would already be armed to the teeth. =)
- ATV/Boat missions somehow cause either plane to get stuck or engine sound looping in specific location. Maybe it's rare occurrence, reporting just in case.
Overall very solid job. Mod is incredibly stable and has 0 performance impact from what I've seen so far. Drug Trafficking is fun and quite varied on its own. Interesting places chosen for dealers, lots of goods to choose from. I always wanted improved and expanded version of Drug Traffic, but wasn't hoping for it, since there are very few talented coders left, and I have some idea on how much of a hassle it is to assemble something like this little masterpiece here.
Cheers, author, hope you will improve and expand it further. One of the absolute best script/mission based modes out here so far.
Appreciate your work! Just wanted to make sure, do you get targets with grenade/missile launchers, gauss rifles, etc? In original mod by Avees, I was able to tweak .cs file to change rewards, and remove crazy weapons like that. I can't make same tweaks in this version, right?
Fun little mod here, thanks! You're really good at it, man. Had lots of fun with your Delivery Missions mod too.
I had pretty simple idea of script mod, but since I'm terrible at coding, can't create it, although made full BAM mission pack based on it. idea is this:
You get mission to deliver cargo like suitcase, passenger, package, etc and get random coordinates from point A to point B. Can choose your own car (maybe special missions on water/air transport) and you either trigger random spawn of gang members to chase you, cops, time based objective and etc. Sounds easy, but not sure it really is though... Literally based on Transporter movie concept, but with less Hollywood acrobatics.
Anyway, keep up the good work, enjoying many of your creations so far.
Defining ticks to time relation is still tricky but I think I found close to perfect values for me, so thx =)
Really sorry to bother but another question:
Is there a way to speed up rival gangs weapon/health/armor/accuracy upgrading? Pretty much every gang I fight are still equipped with pistols. I removed big weapons such as Rocket Launchers, Gauss Rifles, Miniguns and etc from the list (not using myself for immersion) and most of my guys are running with Assault Rifles, Shotguns and SMGs. Feel myself like a Doom guy sometimes during gang wars, haha.
Hi, it's me again ;) I thank you for all your help, been experimenting with some settings as you suggested and everything works great, but I have a little request:
Can you please give me time measurement for ticks? Like how much in-game or real-time equals 1 tick or something like that? I have a bit of trouble determining it myself so far. Using vanilla timeflow if that's important btw.
Thanks! I have played around settings you suggested some more and now it doesn't go below 50 FPS in pretty massive fights without making AI more stupid, haha.
This mod is quite massive and it will definitely take me some time to fully explore it, so if you don't mind, I have few more questions:
1. Can I control frequency of Gang Wars (territory attacks by Rival Gangs)?
2. Can I control frequency of payouts from Zones under my control?
3. It looks like AI upgrades their Turf level, am I right?
4. Does AI Rival Gangs upgrade their members health/armor/accuracy/strength in progress?
5. Does AI Rival Gangs buy new weapons for their members in progress? Can I control which ones?
6. If I wipe out certain Gang, can they somehow respawn?
By the way, I'm using Lore Friendly gang config from description link.
P.S. Gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Game spawns quite a lot of stuff, and a lot is going on across the map, but not a single time it froze or crashed yet. Incredible work here!
Outstanding job, man! Without that config, I really wouldn't be able to enjoy Gang and Turf mod. You're awesome!
Man, this mod is simply A-MAZING! I didn't have that much fun in GTA V in a while, and I'm really sad that I have discovered it so late. You're done outstanding job here. Thank you!
Though I have a question:
During Gang Wars FPS tanks, yeah I know it's supposed to because of sheer action going on the screen, but I'd be really glad to hear some advises to keep it as high as possible like (if that's possible). I have already turned off ambient gang member spawns, and I'm curious if I can control somewhere number of reinforcements per gang war/number of members/cars spawning at the same time? Maybe try to set something like 30/30 instead? Any tips are welcome though.
Gotta strange issue with this mod:
I have blip on the map, garage door opens normally when I get close in the car, but when I drive inside nothing happens. I can pretty much drive around, get out of car, walk and climb around. Tried several different settings in .ini, nothing seems to trigger it. Any tips?
By the way, Guadmaz mod still works alright. Also I'm using latest versions of SPA and PDMCD and they work flawlessly.
NitroBarPos=-50 works for me