Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Oh we bother to help people when we can, but we've also got lives and work. I've also had issues on the site for the last couple of days so I couldn't comment properly (something about an API page? I kept being redirected there and logged out).
Anyway a couple of people have had the same issue as you and a potential fix is to re-bind the open key to a non-F one. For some reason the F keys don't work for some people, but do for others and we can't see why that would be the case.
Nope, it needs the scripthook.
Enhanced Native Trainer: Update 42 bugfix update 4
Contributions wholly thanks to @Slash_Alex:
* Added a 'Saved Colours' option for the 'Paint' menu under the 'Vehicles' menu.
* Added a 'Randomize Colours' option under the 'Paint' menu.
* Added a 'Radio Station Shuffle' option.
* Added a 'Group Formation' option for the 'Bodyguards' feature.
* Added a 'Random Engine Sound' option. Just type 'random' in the 'Enter Name Manually' option.
* Added a 'Nitrous' hotkey.
* Added a 'Randomize Upgrades' option under the 'Modifications' menu.
* Added a 'Drop Bombs' feature + hotkey.
* Added a 'Control Navigation' option under the 'Trainer Options' menu. It solves many the menu flickering problems.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Vehicle Indicators' feature. It made the menu flicker sometimes.
* Fixed some tiny bugs in the 'Random Bodyguard Spawner' feature.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Save Bodyguard' option. It didn't save a bodyguard's weapon properly.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Invincible' option. It's compatible with older game versions now but an updated game is still highly recommended to get the most out of ENT.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'No Planes/Helicopters' option.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'No Animals' option.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Headlights During Blackout' option. Headlights didn't work properly.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Seashark Spotlight' option.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Bodyguards' feature. Animal bodyguards could attack the other bodyguards.
* Fixed some bugs under the 'Animations' menu. Movement clipsets bugs have been fixed.
* Fixed some similar tiny bugs in both the 'Vehicle Spawner' and the 'Random Vehicle Spawner' features.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Road Laws' feature. Green light detection algorithm had some flaws.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Chauffeur To Marker' option.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Angry Peds Also Target You' option. Peds were attacking you even if this option was disabled.
* Improved the 'Radio Off' option. Radio can be disabled for motorcycles only.
* Improved the 'Nitrous' option. It also works for planes/helis now + added a silent mode.
* Improved the 'Vigilante Citizens' option. People will also react if you hit someone with your fists or by your vehicle.
* Improved the 'Bus Interior Light On At Night' option a bit.
⦁ If you attempt to load the same IPL one after the other (i.e CEO office Style 1 -> CEO office Style 1 (Messy)) then the IPL will fail to load unless you load another one and teleport back.
⦁ Some of the weapon tints (namely MK1 tints) use the incorrect name in ENT. This is a side effect of using the in-game names.
⦁ Some vehicle mod options use the wrong category name (i.e Arena War vehicles have mods which use the same mod index as normal vehicles, but their contents are different).
No the script is part of the game. Deleting it will stop GTA from launching due to missing files.
I think with the MK2 weapons - ENT restores them on load, but that only works with some weapons not all of them.
A couple of other users have had this issue but we don't actually know what's causing it.
It seems like rebinding the open key to a non-F key works for some reason.
It's because a script removes those weapons because they're not meant for SP. There's a packed global which contains all the weapons you've got, and since those aren't technically "legitimately available" - they're removed when you restart the game.
I've had some success with getting ENT to give them back on load but occasionally the game will remove them regardless so you're back to square 1 again.
You can't with ENT as there's no support for custom vehicles. You can however use the "manual entry" option to spawn the vehicle (using the model name) or can co-load with Menyoo/SNT which should support custom vehicles.
They should be cleared up by the engine once you leave the area, but sometimes they aren't (like if a bodyguard gets into it and you teleport away. Neither of them will despawn).
There's already an option like that. It's called something like "Time when aiming".
I noticed the update but the changelog (from Feb) doesn't mention much annoyingly. Haven't had a chance to check but I think it might be a launcher issue, not an ENT one.
That error message also usually comes up if you fail one of the game's integrity checks (i.e a mod hooks a method/function they use Online. A couple of SP mods do this for functionality) but would appear if you open the weapon wheel and/or go into first person. Never heard of it happening during a loading screen however.Usually if it appears online - your account is banned but you'll be fine in SP.
You can try verifying your game files and seeing if that helps however.
Someone else had an issue like yours where they couldn't use the F keys for some reason. Rebinding it to a different key entirely (like numpad *) worked for them so might be worth a try. We couldn't figure out what was happening on their end because I've never heard of an issue like that happening before.
No need to apologise. Your english is fine! Currently there isn't a way to download the source no (as online modders have abused it in the past). I did try and add support for translations a while ago, but for some reason ENT would crash the scripthook before it opened. It has support for unicode/wide chars but for some reason crashes with anything apart from ascii text which limits what can be done (so it's pretty much stuck with English).
The same bug affects users who have non-ascii characters in their Windows usernames (ENT will crash during the loading screen because it can't find the Appdata folder even though it properly handles wchars in the code and had extracted almost half of the packed vehicle previews before it decides to crash).
I've been trying to track down the slick wheels but can't seem to find any reference of them in the LSC scripts. Menyoo doesn't seem to have the option either unless I missed it.
About your other question - you can't unless you model swap them (i.e rename the model in the files so the other one is loaded instead of the proper one).
Make sure your game is updated and you have the DLC installed.
It sounds like a problem with the scripthook if I'm honest. Not sure, but might be worth asking in the relevant thread over on GTAForums. AB might be able to help (although he's not always active).
It doesn't sound like an ENT issue, but it might be a scripthook issue (it checks the game version before the launcher loads for example). ENT will only kick in when the game has gotten past the legals screen. Anything up to that point is scripthook related.
Not sure it it'll help but it might be worth uninstalling GTA using something like Revo Uninstaller (to remove the registry keys etc as well). It shouldn't touch your saves, but it should guarantee a 100% clean install.
To be on the safe side - you might want to use older versions of ENT. New DLC etc will be added with time and if you haven't got an updated game - you'll just end up crashing. We can't add in version checks to remove things like that because it overcomplicates the code (or in certain cases like the vehicle spawn list - it's impossible as it causes memory problems juggling so many lists).