Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@imad7711 you can make it a replace yourself, just rename the files in the rpf file using OIV
@Think_Tank the reason I don't have that included is because I made this list based on my own flavour.
make sure you follow all the Requirements:
1. Latest ScriptHookV
2. Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
3. Visual C++ Redistributable Packages x64
4. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
5. Muted Speech and Pain (Optional)
and finally OpenIV to install the DLC
then follow the installation Instructions:
2. Drag and Drop 'mods' and 'scripts' folder into your Grand Theft Auto V Directory.
now open OpenIV
3. Insert <Item>dlcpacks:/bussim/</Item> to the bottom of the dlclist.xml located here - \mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\
once you have done all of the above the mod should be working.
MAKE SURE TO USE THE LATEST UPDATE OF EACH MOD
@13Stewartc ok nps thanks anyways
great mod, love it. also what ENB/ReShade are you using in those screenshots ?
considering LUA is such an outdated language would there be any chance you could port this mod as a .NET script as i don't use the LUA mod
@ImNotMentaL ok ignore my last comment, i figured it out.
@ImNotMentaL i have a question, im in the process of making a Route Pack for this mod and im currently testing a route ingame but i have a problem, i have made an LCD Sign and added it to the bus.ytd file in OpenIV but i dunno how to assign it to my route i have made. would you kindly help me out
@Profmash you do know planes do not have cruise control
@Clark Higgs son, you truly are a life saver, ty so much, you saved me from uninstalling this mod lol
@Kryo4lex as for you sir, GREAT WORK, keep it up